Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Present to Myself!

Welcome to my Blog! I've been considering starting a blog for a while now and decided today was the day. Albeit the list of reasons of why not to far exceeded the why I should, I decided to let go of my limiting beliefs and go for it.

I've had a life long desire to write, to share my thoughts and insights with those who would read them, however it has always been much safer not to put myself out there in that way. And so I weighed the risk of creating this blog, that potentially no one would read, and I also considered how rewarding it would be to create this blog share my thoughts and insights regardless of whether or not any one person would read! So There!

My intention is to share my personal application and experiences with Feng Shui, the Law of Attraction, and life.

This is my present to myself, my means of attracting what I want into my life, celebrating and being grateful for the things that no longer serve me, sharing inspirations, and motivating my spirit!

Namaste!

1 comment:

Dori's Sister! said...

This is GREAT! Congrats! I will join you in creating space...just finished one shelf in the kitchen. I will be working in myself shelf starting Jan.1 with a resolution run with my friends!

Laura Lee