Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Defining "Creating Space"

I began using Creating Space as an expression to describe the experience of taking one of my Foot Fitness or Body Rolling Classes.  My intention when teaching was for the work to help to release restrictions in the physical body and the term creating space helped to add imagery to that end.  Opening up tight muscles, reconnecting with flexibility and feeling the body's energy flowing.

When I began as a Feng Shui Consultant, I continued to use Creating Space as  it applied to the physical space of home, business or landscape.  In some cases this may literally mean to de-clutter a room or home or to refresh the layout of a space that feels confining.  

Now as I am expanding my service to mentoring or Life Coaching I was searching for a word or phrase that best suited me.  I tried on a number of different ideas, asked for opinions, and wore out my thesaurus in the process.  However nothing I came up with really seemed to suit or to fit. 

Literally yesterday as I was poised over the keyboard it was one of those light bulb moments when I thought, well of course...I intend to help those who wish to release restrictions of thoughts or beliefs; help to de-clutter mental closets; reconnect with life; and move forward with their energy flowing.  

In that moment it all came together...The thing I love to do is to help people to Create Space in all ways!

So I am keeping it simple, and going with what suits me best!

Sherry Trentini, Creating Space

Enjoy your Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sherry! We missed you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sherry! We missed you!