Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Two by Two

My goal this week was to visualize my scale showing 2 pounds less than my initial weigh in last week, and voila I DID IT! Those 2 pounds put me into the next lower bracket and I’d be lying if I didn’t admit I was surprised and pleased as all heck!

That is what I concentrated on! Every time I seen my scale in the bathroom, I imagined myself getting on it and reading the numbers 2 less than last time and FEELING Successful NOW, FEELING Proud NOW, FEELING Skinnier NOW! And when I got on today and realized I had manifested it! I felt all of those things but in a Super Charged Way! Congratulations to ME and Thank you to the Universe for supporting my 2 Pound Vibration! Releasing 2 pounds per week is attainable and I can easily incorporate that into my daily life. I’m not sure what my body looks like with all of my weight released but I do know very clearly what it FEELS like to have 2 less pounds to let go of.

That is the beauty of really using your emotions to fuel your subconscious mind to keep you on track. Everyone can relate to getting on a scale or putting on a pair of pants and feeling the complete and utter opposite of successful. Right?

What goes through your mind when that happens?

Think about how strong that feeling is. What are you telling yourself?

Are those the thoughts that are going to support and motivate you to release the extra weight? Not very likely.

It doesn’t take much to conjure up what that feels like and it may very well take some work and practice to generate a positive visual in your mind of you being successful but wouldn’t it be worth it? Isn’t there more value to your self to have strong feelings associated with the success NOW?

No matter what your intention is be it to get to the gym, walk around the block, drink more water and my thing…take my vitamins daily. Building up our ability to feel successful and honoring those successes will help us to FEEL better NOW, and we diminish the power of those feelings that do not support and align with our vibration.

What can you do to Pump up Your Vibration NOW! Find something that you can acknowledge to feel success NOW!

With Grateful Ch’I,

2 comments:

Dori said...

I love this idea. I guess that means I have to get up the courage to step back on the scale after the holidays. I have passed this along to the girls so I will let you know their feedback.

Sherry Trentini said...

The tricky thing is to want to get on the scale way to frequently! I couldn't wait until Saturday so I got on this morning. My vibe this week is to release 4 pounds, and I was PUMPED to see that I'm down 2 and so again I'm energized and my trust quotient in the process has increased!